Brook Hines and Kartik Krishnaiyer return to podding after a long sabbatical. In the coming weeks we will be exploring and engaging enhanced methods of distribution for our pod but for now the embedded player below and on the sidebar is the method of release.
Included in this show:
- Marco Rubio calls Patrick Murphy “an old fashioned liberal.”
- Rubio’s acting quality and why debates shouldn’t matter in this race.
- The DSCC abandonment of Murphy who remains very much within striking distance of Rubio.
- The downfall of Alan Grayson.
- WikiLeaks and the left.
- Are Democrats headed for a split post-election.
- Historical first 100 days and agenda driven elections going back to 1932.
- The school “choice” industry and Florida elections in 2016
Player after the jump: