Brook Hines and Kartik Krishnaiyer discussed a variety of topics on this show:
– Presidential campaign
- Where it stands in Florida
- Clinton email scandal and FBI Director James Comey’s actions
- National trends
- 2016 = 1996?
– US Senate race
- Murphy tax releases not forthcoming – does it matter?
- Rubio pulling ahead in recent polls.
- Did the DSCC pulling support in September cost Murphy the race?
– Around the state
- Crist/Jolly in CD-13
- State Senate and House impacted by Clinton polling drag?
- Anti-solar Amendment 1 and the utilities companies dishonesty (more on this coming wednesday on TFS)
We hope to bring you another podcast this weekend to preview Election Day!
Podcast after the jump!